|Grimm: Cards of Fate|
|Offered by:||Everdead Studios|
|Release Date:||May 2016|
Grimm: Cards of Fate is a free game available on iTunes and Google Play. The game was released in May 2016 by EverDead Studios.
Prove Your Skill as a Grimm, Collect Powerful Cards, Defeat Other Players
Explore the cases and characters from the TV show that is inspired by the classic Grimm Brothers' Fairy Tales. Just like Detective Nick Burkhardt, you can fight crime, defeat Wesen, and build the most powerful Grimm team the world has ever seen!
- Collect Your Favorite Characters - Including Nick, Hank, Juliette, Monroe, Rosalee, Sergeant Wu and Captain Renard.
- Win Epic Creatures - Win terrifying creature cards from the show, including Blutbad, Dämonfeuer, and Fuchsbau; Equip them with dangerous weapons and magical potions
- Defeat Other Players – Test your deck against players from around the world, and win glory in PvP tournaments
- Explore– Complete puzzles and quests based on episodes of the show, including match3 and hidden object mini-games.
- Evolve Your Cards – Fuse cards through evolution and enhancement to create undefeatable cards.
- Assemble Your Team – Build the strongest crime fighting team, assembling characters, creatures and weapons into one powerful deck.
- Play and Watch – Play the quest, watch the episode.
Grimm: Cards of Fate provides a unique combination of casual mini-games (match3 and hidden object) with a card collection and card battle game.
Download the GameEdit
- iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/grimm-cards-of-fate/id1087152708
- Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.everdeadstudios.grimm