|Michael Grant Terry|
|Wikipedia:||Michael Grant Terry|
|IMDb:||Michael Grant Terry|
Michael Terry, sometimes credited as Michael Grant Terry, is an American actor known primarily for his role as Wendell Bray on the FOX series Bones. He portrayed Ryan Smulson in the second season of Grimm.
Michael Terry was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is the son of Will Terry, an English teacher at the Germantown Friends School, and Holly Terry, a third grade teacher at Plymouth Meeting Friends School. He is the youngest of three children. He studied cinematography and drama at Emerson College in Boston. He is a Germantown Friends School graduate. In the summer of 2002, Michael was an apprentice at the prestigious Williamstown Theatre Festival, where he worked on many main stage productions. Shortly thereafter, he moved to Los Angeles, where he worked with Noah Wyle's The Blank Theatre Company.
Michael is a member of the Brimmer Street Theatre Company in Los Angeles. He starred in the play All Your Hard Work, written by Miles Brandman and directed by Michael Matthews in July 2012.
- In Plain Sight (2012) - Brockton Jr.
- Castle (2012) - Jordan Norris
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2011) - Ryan Thomas
- The Closer (2011) - Chris Wycott
- Criminal Minds (2010) - Chris Salters
- The Defenders (2010) - Jeff Howard
- Bones (2008-present) - Wendell Bray
- Eleventh Hour (2008) - Lenny Reese
- Without A Trace (2008) - Daniel Ellerbe
- Honesty (2007) - Boss
- CSI: NY (2006) - Matt Huxley
- Veronica Mars (2006) - Sully
- E-Ring (2005) - American Boy
- South of Nowhere (2005) - Will
- Cold Case (2005) - Penn Student
- The Assistants (2009) - Carl Dresden
- Post Grad (2009) - College Grad
- The Son of Sam's Daughter (2007) - Ben
- Roman Candles (2007) - Dan
- Wasting Away (2007) - Tim
|Season 2 Appearances|