| This article is undergoing major changes. |
Please be patient as it will undergo several new edits over time. You can help the Grimm Wiki by expanding it or providing any additional information on it.
|Air date:||March 31, 2017|
|Written by:|| Jim Kouf &|
|Directed by:||David Greenwalt|
|Opening Quote:||Psalm 23:4|
|Co-stars:||Douglas Tait as Skull Zerstörer|
|Objects:|| Piece of Zerstörer's Staff|
Zaubertrank Recipe Book
Force du Sang
Three Bladed Knife
| Previous Episode:|
| Next Episode:|
SERIES FINALE - NICK MUST LOOK TO HIS ANCESTORS FOR STRENGTH TO SAVE THE WORLD FROM A TERRIFYING END - JACQUELINE TOBONI, HANNAH R. LOYD AND WIL TRAVAL GUEST STAR - Nick (David Giuntoli) faces off against his greatest foe yet as it seems no weapon can defeat him. At the Spice Shop, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell), Rosalee (Bree Turner) and Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) search for answers and stumble upon a rare potion that may help the fight. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) and Adalind (Claire Coffee) try to keep Diana (Hannah R. Loyd) and baby Kelly safe as the threat has its eyes set on the children. Russell Hornsby and Reggie Lee also star.
Facing his greatest foe yet, Nick looks to his ancestors for strength to save the world from a terrifying end; Monroe, Rosalee and Eve find a rare potion that might help in the fight; Capt. Renard and Adalind try to keep Diana and baby Kelly safe.
|Jacqueline Toboni||Theresa "Trubel" Rubel|
|Kevin Joy||Adult Kelly Schade-Burkhardt|
|Nicole Steinwedell||Adult Diana Schade-Renard|
|Hannah R. Loyd||Diana Schade-Renard|
Special Guest StarsEdit
|Kate Burton||Marie Kessler|
|Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio||Kelly Burkhardt|
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The episode began filming on January 4, 2017 and wrapped at 1:43 AM PT on January 25, 2017.
- Footage from "Pilot" and "Set Up" was reused (flashbacks).
- Kate Burton (Marie Kessler and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio (Kelly Burkhardt) were credited as special guest stars at the end of the episode.
- Originally scheduled to be available for two days of filming, Kate Burton and Marty Elizabeth Mastrantonio ended up being only available for one day due to severe weather; all their scenes were then shot in the one day they were on set, including stunts.
- The first scene shot for the episode was the final group scene towards the end of the episode.
- The episode ended with a title card that read, "The End," followed by, "Thank you," and then "Thank you" in 32 different languages.
- The Hebrew translation is mistakenly spelled backwards.
- The episode picks up right after "Zerstörer Shrugged" ended.
- Trubel confronts Renard for the first time since she found out that Renard killed Meisner. ("Set Up")
- Adalind's ring is able to be taken off only after her death, breaking the curse Bonaparte had placed on it. ("Set Up")
- It is revealed that Trubel is Nick's third cousin on his mother's side.
- It is revealed that all Grimms are descended from the first and lone original Grimm.
- Rosalee and Monroe do indeed end up having triplets, while Kelly and Diana grow up to work with one another, having their own trailer as well, 20 years later.
- Kelly is revealed to be a Grimm.
- The events of this episode resulted in every main character having at least one death scene at some point in the entire series.
- ↑ ‘Last Man Standing’ finale adjusts up, ‘The Originals’ adjusts down: Friday final ratings
- ↑ That's a Wrap on Grimm
- ↑ Grimm Series Finale: Creators On That Killer Twist & The Jump in Time
- ↑ Grimm Finale: Behind-the-Scenes Scoop on Those Two Surprise Returns